Job title: Embedded R&D Engineer
Location: ODTÜ Teknokent, Ankara
Employment type: full-time
Seniority level: Mid-senior level
We are looking for highly motivated teammates who will work on embedded programming and integration of sensor systems and related software applications based on our SigMote platform and other development platforms for wireless sensor networks, IoT, smart city, smart manufacturing and edge-computing solutions.
The embedded R&D engineer will be responsible for programming the digital signal processor (DSP) or ARM based microprocessors of the system, integration of various sensors and peripherals, managing the middleware, coding drivers when necessary and working with the hardware for integration with the software layers. The embedded programming work involves understanding the utilized signal processing techniques and algorithms as well as code optimization for real-time execution.
The monetary compensation of the position is competitive and depends on experience, merit and performance.
Required skills and experience:
– At least B.S. degree in electrical/electronics engineering or computer science/engineering. Individuals with or expecting an M.S. or Ph.D. degree are strongly encouraged to apply.
– Solid knowledge on embedded programming with optimization and hardware/software debugging skills.
– An advanced level of C/C++ with professional programming skills.
-An advanced level of English language for R&D activities.
Desired skills and experience:
– Experience with TI C6000 DSPs, and/or ARM processors.
– Command of TI toolchains such as Code Composer Studio.
– Hands-on knowledge on DSP algorithms and techniques.
– Experience with object oriented programming languages such as C#, Java, and/or Android.
– Please send resumes/CVs to email@example.com with the subject “Application to Job Position 1”.
– Your CGPA score and at least 3 names of reference should be given in your resumes/CVs.